I’m so grateful to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Lucky4Writing! Please go check out her blog and thank you again for nominating me.
The Liebster Award Rules
- Thank the nominator and link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions they asked
- Come up with 11 new questions
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award
Questions Asked By My Nominator
- If you could be any animal which one would you be? I’d love to either be a cat for their agility or a bird like a buzzard to be able to fly!
- If you could have any car, regardless of how much it costs, which car would you choose? I don’t know a lot about cars but I’d either choose something like a Lamborghini or an old Volkswagen Beetle because I love the way they look.
- What is your favourite alcohol drink? Probably a Sex on the Beach cocktail.
- If you were going to be stranded on an island, what movie would you take with you? This is hard, but I think I’d go with one of the Lord of the Rings films or Howl’s Moving Castle.
- What is your favourite thing to do outside of work? Play video games.
- If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, which sport would it be? Procrastination. I procrastinate by cleaning or even doing other work!
- If you had to only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pasta! I love all types and there are so many so at least there would be a variety.
- What was your favourite subject in school and why? English Literature. I loved reading and it was interesting to see how the words could be interpreted. I especially liked studying King Lear.
- What is your favourite emoji? Any of the cat face ones.
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had? I haven’t had many but I did do volunteering at a charity shop where I was in charge of ironing, tagging and hanging the clothes. It was fine apart from the fact that the steaming machine to iron would break every weekend and start spurting hot water everywhere! I’d spend the entire time there anxiously waiting for it to do so before running down to the shop to get help.
- What actor/actress do you look most like? I can’t think of any personally but someone once said I look like Bonnie Wright, but I don’t know if that’s just because I’m ginger too!
Questions For My Nominees
- Do you prefer sweet or savoury snacks?
- What would your dream house be like?
- If you could only choose to listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is the first film you remember seeing at the cinema?
- What Hogwarts house do you belong to?
- If you could go to any concert you liked, who would you see? (Living or dead)
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- What item could you not live without?
- What is your favourite animal?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- What is your dream holiday destination?
Please go and check out all the bloggers I have linked below! I’ve tried to go for people who haven’t been nominated/who I haven’t nominated before but I’m sorry if you already have been!
- Emily Gabriella
- Anais N.
- Life Through My Dark Brown Eyes
- Millenial Mascot
- Sugi Says
- Jason Likes To Travel
- Hawthorn Book Reviews
- Moving Forward
- Mischievous Words by Marta
- Elles Écrit
Thank you for reading!