I came back after a morning of playing Pokemon Go and searching for those shiny Feebas to see that Millie over at MSB Life (You can check our her post and blog here: https://msblife.home.blog/2019/01/19/would-you-rather-tag-challenge/) had tagged me in the ‘Would You Rather’ challenge! How it works is you answer ten questions that the person who tagged you has given, and at the end you come up with your own ten questions and tag some more bloggers to answer them! Thanks to Millie again for this, now let’s get started.
1. Would you rather be confined to reading a book, or your phone?
As much as you can’t beat the feeling of a book in your hands, I think I would go for my phone. That would mean I could read absolutely anything, from blogs to ebooks to social media, instead of being stuck with only the books you owned.
2. Would you rather only be able to listen to one album, or never be able to choose what you listen to again?
Definitely listen to one album. I’m quite particular with my music so I’d hate not being able to choose!
3. Would you rather be able to run and never get tired – but not be able to swim, or just be mediocre at both?
Though it would be great to never get tired while running (I’m not very good with stamina) I’d hate not being able to swim, as I love jumping into a pool or going in the sea. So I’d have to go with be mediocre at both.
4. Would you rather only be able to complete one game (and when you did you could never play another), or be able to play lots of games but never finish them?
I’d definitely go with the latter; I’m always leaving games unfinished anyway and I wouldn’t feel any satisfaction from just having one completed game instead of playing anything I wanted.
5. Would you rather have an incredible understanding of the past, or a clear view of the future?
This is a hard one, but I think I’d go with the past. I think knowing the future would freak me out a bit knowing you can’t change what is coming, whereas it would be impressive to know lots about the past.
6. Would you rather live in the city or the countryside?
Definitely the countryside, I love the landscape and the feeling of being in the middle of nowhere.
7. Would you rather meet your ‘idol’ in person and never be able to speak or consume their media again, or your ‘idol’ not knowing who you are but you are free to consume as you like?
I’d rather be able to consume as I like; I’m much too nervous of a person to meet an idol and I already do the latter, so it would just be living life as normal!
8. Would you rather be forced to laugh or cry at everything?
It would be so awkward to laugh in a serious situation so I’d choose cry. I’m quite an emotional person anyway and cry even when I’m happy!
9. Would you rather enjoy the taste of everything but be colour-blind, or see the world in the highest definition but not be able to taste?
I couldn’t imagine not being able to see how beautiful the world can be, so I’d want to see the world but not be able to taste. Though it would suck to be eating and not taste anything, I just couldn’t give up my sight.
10. Both options coming with their natural benefits and downfalls, would you rather have to exercise for one hour every day, or never be able to exercise again?
I feel bad but I never exercise at all anyway though I do enjoy swimming and jogging, so I’d go for that. You could still get some in by walking to places if that doesn’t count as exercise in this scenario!
I hope that helped in letting you get to know me! Now here are my questions:
- Would you rather only eat sweets for the rest of your life or only eat chocolate?
- Would you rather have to home-cook every one of your meals from scratch or only have to order takeaways?
- Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire?
- Would you rather have someone else take your idea e.g. a novel, an album, and publish it as their own, or never have it published at all?
- Would you rather live in a hot place or a cold place?
- Would you rather be late for everything or early for everything?
- Would you rather more hours in a day to get things done or more hours at night to sleep?
- Would you rather only be able to own one pet for the rest of your life or numerous pets but they don’t live as long?
- Would you rather only be able to go on holiday abroad but never in your own country, or only be able to go on holiday in your own country and never go abroad?
- Would you rather be able to speak fluently in any language except your own, or only be able to speak fluently in your native language?
I’m tagging the following bloggers: